So I have fallen off the wagon and lost site of my mission, again. And by fall of the wagon I mean fell off, stop dropped and rolled then ran to the nearest fast food restaurant. We all know how easy it is to put everyone else before us, cook their dinner, wipe their asses, clean the house and so on. Before you know it- it's 11 at night and there has been no time for you. I wish I could claim those but alas, I have just been lazy. We're moving, again. So it's just easier to to eat out and grab something on the go. And the best on the go food is something yummy, with cheese and wrapped in a warm tortilla. Unfortuneatly, those are so calorie heavy I should just rub the damn taco on my thighs and hips because that is where they will end up. Fucking evil tacos. So good going in but never leave. Ever.
Also, I will be 4-fuckity-zero in two months, Kittens! Just two months and I swear to all that is freaking holy, pink, sparkly and awesome that I will NOT be in the 200 club on that day. Even if I have to lop an arm off. Serious freak out is happening right now! Right. Now. No more prancing about and celebrating -2 pounds- the crying over +3 pounds- then celebrating -1 pounds. All done with riding the crazy train (well, when it comes to the weight issues...I'm still the Engineer driving all other things crazy train).
So my punishment is Weigh In Wednesdays. How fucking fun is this going to be! My hope is that some of you who are in a saddle bag-tummy sag- floppy bird arm wrestle with your weight will follow along and post your
journey daily fucking torture to the comments. Who wants to play along? Anyone- come on don't leave me hanging out there like a wet ignored Cat! Or you can just read along and giggle at my nightmare while you eat ice cream (I will secretly hate you if you do that).
So here are the rules:
- Every Wednesday a new picture of me and my ass- hope you have a wide screen!
- Every day- on that weeks Wed. post- I have to post what I ate and let the world see the good, the bad and the 4 bottles of wine and possible package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that somehow fell into my mouth. While I was sleeping.
- There is one cheat day- my day varies as Carrie doesn't have a set no kid day- and my cheat day will be spent on the patio of Mexican restaurant with her and margaritas. And a taco. Maybe some chips. Definitely salsa because that's like drinkable salad.
- Same for exercise- or lack there of.
- Every last Wednesday of the month we have a summary and a , dear I say it, line graph. If you starve along with me , I will make a chart for you, too. So we can all hug and cry and then go have a margarita. Or kill something.
What's on the menu today:
- 2 Slim Fast Cappuccino Delights (which are surprisingly yummy)
- 1 Fruit 2Day Pomegranate/Blueberry drink thingies (drink carefully- chunks of fruit inside)
- 1 Odwalla Serious Energy drink
- 1 Wallaby Organic Mango Tangerine Yogurt
- A whole bunch of free office coffee w/ soy milk in it
- Chicken, okra & tomato gumbo & a Shiner Bock