Saturday, June 18, 2011

Where Is Your God?

Last week my fellow Blogger and bad ass Honey Badger , Heather, hung her balls out to the world with this post Why I Don't Have A God. She inspired me to look around and confirm how I feel about faith and religion and I have to say I am in her court of thinking. I do, however, believe in Karma and the rule of attractions. What you put out to the universe is what you get back. So every Sunday, when some of us are at church, worshipping the Sun or reflecting- I will be finding my salvation in art and sparkly trinkets. I want to share what inspires me with you and give another artists a leg up. Some exposure to you so maybe you will be inspired to create your own art or buy theirs...more on the "why" here.


Artist: Misti Patnode - Green Eyed Soul Studio

Misti is a friend of mine and is 100% good people. Easy to talk to and funner to listen to. I have long been a huge fan of her jewelry. It's stunning, original and embodies the personality of whomever she made it for. Stunning custom work and I love her bright vivid colors with the metal.

About her work:
All of my fine silver pendants are handmade by me using PMC (.999 fine silver).  My finishing techniques are traditional on most, but some pieces I took a nontraditional approach to give it a style or attitude of its own. I’m always open to custom orders and I would love to design something just for you!

Look & Shop:
http://greeneyedsoulstudio.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/greeneyedsoul

I love this quote from Misti...perfect!
Jewelry embodies the spirit of an individual.  A woman’s jewelry box represents the chapters in her life.

Some of her work:

2 comments: