Sunday, July 31, 2011

Artsy Chicks: Talan Foto

I love color and kitchy art so Talan Foto is my go to for prints that make people do a double take! She brings the toys of your kidhood into beautiful technicolor prints that you can giggle at today. I have my eye on the little Dios de los Muertes doggie (did I get that right, Malu?) and the smoking marshmallow pig! Give this lady some love! Shop her site and like her Facebook. Artsy Chicks is all about helping emerging lady artists fly on the wings of their dreams! Michelle Talan is the beautiful sister of my very great friend, Malu! I got a 2 fabulous friends for 1  deal, don't ya think? 


 
Web: http://www.talanfoto.com/
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Talanfoto
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TalanFoto/116933585045828
 

Bio:

Recognized for celebrating childhood and uniquely bringing artists to life in her her work, Michelle Talan's passion for life and humor is reflected in her work. Having worked with top editorial photographers in New York and now based in Austin, Michelle recently traveled around the country to capture the work and experiences of Latino artists in the U.S. Her "Fountain of Youth" collection portrays images of toys in a unique and humorous way that portrays her approach to life. "You have to laugh often, long and loud to stay young and my 'Fountain of Youth' collection is my way of helping others enjoy every moment by celebrating childhood."


More Artsy Chicks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment