Sunday, July 17, 2011

Artsy Chicks: Filigree Fairy Tale

Kittens, you know I am over the moon excited to decorate my very own writing office. I have been searching all over the place for whimsical thingies to go with my pink, chocolate and chandelier decor (oooh so fancy!). I love steam punk and fairy tales so I was freaking shocked and awed to find the perfect artist to sprinkle in my Skinny Cat den! From polymer clay sculptures (how do they get a pattern on that stuff) to paper dolls (I haven't seen those in forever) to a Fairy Tale Newspaper  that is delightful, dark and frame worthy! Feast your eyes on The Filigree!



Shop Bio:
We are husband and wife team, Martin Obakke and Celena Cavala living just outside Nashville on a small town square. We are self-representing artists and everything we create is sent directly to you from our studio. Martin does the illustrating and sculptures while Celena sews & writes the world they live in, the Fairy Tale Newspaper. We're inspired by the invisible world, imagination and the points in between that we refer to as The Filigree; thin, gossamer strands that connect everything.  We hope to bring Inspiration to you & your Life!

Website
Face Book Page

2 comments:

  1. How very nice of you to feature us! thank You! Love the photo collage~* Best, Celena & Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite art post so far! Simply divine!

    ReplyDelete