Friday, July 1, 2011

How Do I Say This Nicely

You guys are, how do I say this nicely, awesome. No, screw nice - you guys are mother fucking awesome. Awe.Some. Know why? Because you keep showing up to read my blog. No matter how many F bombs I drop- and you know it's alot- you keep coming back. Know what else? Your votes got me into round two of Blogger Idol. Holy shit snacks- I wasn't even in the bottom three. You bunch of rabid Honey Badgers totally showed up and gave me and my bloggity major love. And for that, I thank you from the bottom of my cold, complicated, sometimes drunk but well accessorized heart.

My goal for June was to get 2,500 new views. Look what you gave me...

From 0 views in January  to 4,583 new views in June. A total of 6,774 since I started.
I can't believe over 4,500 of them just in June! Woweee!!!
66 of you follow me on Face Book.

30 of you follow me on Twitter.

31 of you follow me on Google Friend Connect

Thank you to Carrie @ Rocker Mom Rambles and Heather @ My Husband Ate All Of My Ice Cream  for always answering any of my questions that start with "I may be retarded but I can't figure out this fucking (insert technical widget here)...", talking me off of ledges and laughing at my freak outs. Cause it happens alot and it could be any time of the day. They always answer. Always. I should maybe pay them.

I am absolutely stunned by the variety of countries you all are from! Really, I am! Here are the Top 10:


United States
Unite Kingdom
Canada
Germany
France
Costa Rica
Australia
Netherlands
Portugal
Greece

There are lots of other countries like Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Brazil, Mexico, China and more!

Thank you for reading. For following. For sharing. For commenting. For voting.
Thank you for making this one girl's dream come true.
I can't say thank you enough and for once can't find the right words to express my gratitude.

1 comment: