Sunday, August 21, 2011

Artsy Chicks: KnotWork

I stumbled on this little gem while I was shopping on Etsy! I adore these little mug, coffee cup and beer coozies! It's like she reads my mind (or blog) because I would totally say all of the things she stitches onto her work! Her tag line is awesome, "lowering the tone one cup at a time".  Wonder if I sported one to Starbuck's if I would get tossed out on my head for breaking the douche baggery mold! I love her list of favorite materials- those are all of my favorites too! Wonder if she's related to me. She will customize, too! Prices are $6 - $20ish. Go check it out and order your stocking stuffers now!


Knot Work
"Lowering the tone one cup at a time."
http://www.etsy.com/shop/knotworkshop
Bio:
I'm a professional hooker.I learned to knit when I was about 10, but only occasionally used my knowledge. I picked up the needle habit again in the recent past, and along the way got dragged into hooking. I have found my niche with the hook and yarn. It is so versatile and allows me to express my creativity which I so rarely get to do otherwise. My goal is to use humor and profanity to lighten up an otherwise dreary day you may be having. It works for me anyway.

Favorite Materials
Humor, sarcasm, laughter, piss & vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment