Sunday, August 21, 2011

How To Not Give A Fu.....Care

The Girl and my Niece start college this week, so I thought I would give them a little wisdom and a couple of tools that will save their asses one day as they venture out into adult life. Ladies, I am very proud of you and love you very much. Please have fun but do not post pictures of yourselves on Facebook being dumbasses because then you will be grounded until you are 40 and probably not ever be able to find a job. Unless it's funny, then I will high five you (but you'll still likely never find a job).

Seriously though, have a good giggle and get down to the business of kicking ass and taking names. You two are something special and  your lives start now- so go live it like you mean it!

On giving a fu...eeer being awesome...




Tools to keep you alert and engaged in class:



























And lastly, should you ever need to fly the bat signal to call for help, this should do the trick:

















I love you both very much- now go be Honey Badgers!

XOXOX Mommy  & Auntie Crazy

1 comment:

  1. You are the coolest Mom and Aunt, ever - excepting my Auntie M. But you tie with her! Believe me, these young ladies will cherish you their entire lives - as well they should!

    ReplyDelete