Friday, August 5, 2011

Honey Badgers & Caffeine

Ever wonder why I reference the Honey Badger so much? Here she is! Watch this and maybe you will decide that you are a HB, too. If not, well, I hope I don't have to eat you one day.





And in case you're having a hard time getting through Friday, this chick can help you stay caffeinated and laughing. Until you pee maybe. "Squirt goo out of your wee wee" oh I almost pissed myself laughing. Maybe that's why my leg is wet, I thought it was beer. Oh and turn your volume down a bit if you're at work, unless you are looking for a reason for the boss man to send you home early and for the rest of your life.


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LMAO that video "What Caffeine Does" got me all wound up this morning & I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. I should use it as a patch for caffeine - uummmmm yeah NO -give me coffee w/ the video.. ouulala!

    ReplyDelete